Hours

Open Friday 10-3 & Saturday 10-3. Also open by request.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Welcome to Craft Corner!

Opening day has come and gone and I have to say, it was a success! Now that the craziness of preparing to open is done, I have some fun ideas in the works.

For instance, I will be highlighting my vendors by doing a 'Vendor of the Month' segment here on the blog starting in June. Here you will learn about my vendors and their products. Also, on Facebook, I will be spotlighting an item in my shop everyday. So watch for those features that will be coming soon!

Here are some photos of the shop:





Some close ups:
























And some photos of me in the shop:



I am so excited to see what my vendors will bring me next...they are so darn creative! I am looking for more vendors, so if you know anyone that is interested, they can call at 402-984-2816.

No comments:

Post a Comment